Posted: November 14th, 2012 | Author: Mike | Filed under: Events | No Comments »
What: Captain Lawrence Brewery Night
When: Tuesday, November 20, 7PM-10PM
Where: Mission Dolores
- Katchkie Harvest Beer / 6% / 16oz
- Smoked Porter / 6.4% / 16oz
- Winter Ale / ?% / ?oz
- St. Vincent’s Dubbel / 8% / 8oz
- Liquid Gold / 6% / 16oz
- Captain’s Kolsch / 5.5% / 16oz
- Fresh Chester Pale Ale / 5.6% / 16oz
- Captain’s Reserve Imperial IPA / 9% / 12oz
New(ish) beer alert! That Winter Ale is a new seasonal. It is an “ale brewed with spices” according to the label. We are expecting some dark and strong with all sorts of cold weather spices: clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc.
As always, the beer will be pouring when we open at 4PM, but prices drop between 7PM and 10PM.
Be seeing you.
Posted: October 24th, 2012 | Author: Crimson | Filed under: Events, Mission Dolores | No Comments »
When: Tuesday, November 6th
Time: 7PM till Someone Wins!
We’ve been feeling kinda sour about the whole election process, so we decided to hold a Sour Election Night Party!!!
$2 OFF select Red, Blue and Swing State Beers AND the best sour beers in Brooklyn!!
IF ROMNEY/RYAN WINS:
- Everyone gets a shot of the cheapest bourbon we have!
IF THE NIGHT ENDS IN DISPUTE OR UNDETERMINED:
- We all get a shot of 4 Roses Bourbon
IF OBAMA/BIDEN WIN:
- Everyone gets a shot of Bulleit Bourbon!!! (we are biased, no?)
Don’t be a cheat – 1 free shot per customer. And, lets face it, you might have to stick around until late night for the results to come in.
Lets make Democracy fun!!!! Lets be sour together!!
-Cisco Lady of the Woods / 5% abv
-Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge / 5.5% abv
-St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition / 5% abv
-Rodenbach Grand Cru / 6% abv
-As undecided as Ohio. Check back later!!