This event is now a combination Mission Dolores Holiday Party/Sixpoint NYC Brewers’ Guild Event/Red Hook Relief extravaganza. This is good for you.
As Crimson, posted, the event is Tuesday, 12/18 at 6PM.
We will still have cookies and other homemade goodies. We will still have the White Elephant gift exchange, for which participation only involves bringing a wrapped (or at least brown bagged) gift worth a maximum of $10.
Lastly, the beer list has been mostly sorted out. We were even able to score a few kegs of beer brewed exclusively for other places. (Thanks Union Pool, Roberta’s Pizza, and The John Dory Oyster Bar!)
- Get Safe Saison (Roberta’s) / ?% / 12oz
- Apostle IPA (Union Pool) / ?% / 16oz
- Oyster Stout Nitro (The John Dory) / ?% / 16oz
- Incredibly Mild Ale / 3.9% / 16oz
- Mad Scientist #11: Seispunto Especial / 5.5% / 12oz
- Mad Scientist #12: Goser the Goserian / 5% / 12oz
- Spice of Life: Pacifica / 6.5% / 16oz
- Diesel Stout / 6.3% / 16oz
- Resin / 9.1% / 12oz
- Atlantic Antic Amber / 6.5% / 16oz
- Redd / 5.6% / 16oz
- Bengali Tiger / 6.5% / 16oz
- The Crisp / 5% / 16oz
Be there or you’re crazy.