249 4th Ave. (Between Carroll St. And President St.)
Brooklyn NY 11215
Monday: 4PM – 2AM
Tuesday: 4PM – 2AM
Wednesday: 2PM – 2AM
Thursday: 2PM – 2AM
Friday: 2PM – 4AM
Saturday: 2PM – 4AM
Sunday: 2PM – 2AM
We have 20 Draft Lines and 1 Hand Pump Cask. All of our beers rotate, so expect the unexpected and try not to get too attached. Our Beer List is updated daily on our website and on beermenus.com so that you can see what is up. We also have a full bar, cocktails, and wine.
Monday – Friday from Open until 7PM
$1 off all Beer, Wine and Cocktails
$4 Well Drinks
Phone: (347) 457-5606
Wanna Rent Out The Bar?
• Send us an email with your date, time and number of people and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Info and Tidbits
We do not reserve seating. All seating and tables are first come, first served.
• We do not have a kitchen, but we do have a few small snacks available for purchase.
• You are welcome to have food delivered.
• We do not allow outside beverages—ever, at all.
• Please keep your food at your table. We aren’t Hometown Buffet, so please don’t use other tables to set up your food, unless you are sharing it with everyone that comes in to the bar.
• Please clean up your trash. We have several trashcans available and the bar staff can direct you to them.
• Children are allowed in the bar until 6PM everyday only if accompanied by their legal guardian.
• Children must be with you AT ALL TIMES. They are not to be left unattended at any time, for any reason.
• A bar is not a good place to go exploring. There could be broken glass, tipsy people, dogs that don’t want to be touched, etc.
• While we love families and children, we emphasize that Mission Dolores is a bar for Adults. Please respect the other patrons by maintaining the grown-up nature of the bar.
• If you bring a stroller, please be respectful of the space and make sure that it is out of the way and not blocking any walkways or egresses.
• Dogs are allowed!
• They must be On Leash AT ALL TIMES!!!
• Barking and/or aggression will not be tolerated.
• Violators will be asked to leave.